For our Client
Are you looking to accelerate your business and personal success? Do you want to invest in yourself, your team, and business so that you are able to solve problems and be proactive in attaining your goals?
Professional business coaching could help.
Today’s business climate is intensely competitive, whether it is keeping clients happy, making the most of new or experienced team members, or implementing a positive corporate culture. Coaching has been shown to be extremely effective in allowing each organisation or individual to apply natural abilities and learned techniques in combination, to the desired results.
Ology Coaches provide coaching services for individuals and organisations that need to invest in themselves or their employees for greater effectiveness and improved results.
Your coaching sessions are unbiased and centered on you and your agenda. Coaching supports, encourages and facilitates progress and change. It provides an environment where you can be open and provides an impartial accountability partner to ensure that you reach your goal.
The benefits to you:
- Increased motivation, focus and drive
- Managing stress, change, conflict or crisis
- Enhancing personal impact and performance
- Greatly improved self-awareness and communication skills
The benefits to the business:
- Direction and focus
- Greater commitment from employees
- Retention of key people who feel valued
- Improved management of other staff
- Direct impact on the “bottom line”
Coaching is a process of building on our strengths, learning new skills and recognising and addressing the areas where we want and need to develop and grow.
Each one of us is different, and hold different beliefs and assumptions which drive our working style, communication, and motivation. Coaching is unique in taking this into account to deliver lasting improvements.
Working with a professionally trained coach will provide the structure, inspiration and support to assist you in unlocking your potential and unleashing your energy, ideas and passion to succeed in life and business.
Our aim is to help you develop the mindset, attitudes and set of behaviours that will transform your personal performance and get the most out of your most valuable asset… YOU.
Your coach will provide the structure and environment for you to develop more effective habits leading to:
- Better personal management
- Increased self-confidence
- More effective communication
- Achieving your full potential
- Increased motivation levels whilst eliminating the activities that drain your energy
- Better work-life balance
You will have a better focus and reach bigger and more rewarding goals in a fraction of the time it would take if you were left do it all on your own.
Your coach will support you in creating sustainable change and massive improvement to the way you operate, raise awareness of the blocks that limit your effectiveness and help you find new ways to deliver extraordinary results.
The coaching relationship will inspire you to higher levels and better results than you ever thought possible.
Ology Coaches understand the complexities and day to day challenges that running a business presents.
If you are ready, working with a professional Business Coach will enable you to take the next step with your business, wherever you want to take it.
Our aim is to help you transform the productivity, profitability and performance of your business.
Your coach is a business owner too so will work with you in a way that is practical, focussed and relevant. We understand the issues that can crop up without notice and that you can’t drop everything but we will help you create a stetching plan and support you all the way to deliver it.
Customers range from start-ups to multi-million turnover organisations and encompass any business type or sector you can think of.
The majority of the clients we work with are the owners themselves, trusted managers or key contributors who are ultimately responsible for the delivery of bottom line results within the business.
Every business and client has different needs so our coaching intervention will be personalised to reflect your priorities and focus on what is most important to you.
Our coaching systems are fully focussed on building the capability of all the leaders and teams we work with to deliver inproved results that last.
You will be encouraged to develop ideas, think the unthinkable, come up with new solutions, and rehearse your next steps – all with someone by your side to help you. It’s an enjoyable, rewarding and enriching experience designed to deliver outstanding results.
Executive & Corporate Coaching
Whatever your business and wherever you are located in the world, when you work with an ICF trained professional coach you’ll benefit from leadership and executive coaching at its very best.
Our aim is to transform, extend and develop your leaders.
Ology Executive Coaches are very experienced, many having held senior positions themselves and know their way around a wide variety of business environments. Customers includes major blue-chip private sector as well as public sector organisations.
The majority of the clients we work with are senior executives, department heads and middle managers with responsibility for critical capital resources and key people within the organisation.
Every client has different needs and the coaching intervention is always personalised to reflect the specific priorities and focus on what is most important to you, the client.
You or your executives will be encouraged to share insights, think the unthinkable, come up with alternatives, and rehearse the next steps. It’s an enjoyable, rewarding and enriching experience designed to deliver outstanding results.
The greatest challenge for most sales professionals today is maintaining both a successful level of performance and productivity in their career and having a fulfilling personal life.
Sales professionals are faced with new issues and challenges that didn’t exist before. Unfortunately, offering a great product or service is no longer enough.
Our aim is to help you develop the mindset, attitudes and behaviours that will deliver increased and sustainable sales results.
Are you using a clearly defined selling system and daily routine that produces the consistent and desired results you want? Are you as productive as you’d like to be or feel stuck in survival mode, wasting too much time trying to keep up and not enough time on getting ahead?
Sales Managers are expected to enhance productivity with fewer people. Increased global competition is demanding that people move faster and produce greater results in less time. With long work hours, keeping up with gruelling deadlines and balancing personal responsibilities, it’s difficult to do it all without sacrificing something; namely our health, our personal life or family.
So, if you are:
- Lacking clearly defined, measurable goals and a step-by-step strategy and path to achieve them
- Looking to dramatically increase your level and/or your sales team’s level of income, performance and achievement
- rying to sell without any formal training on the essential selling skills and competencies
- Losing customers that should be yours because a competitor had the lower price.
- Sounding like everyone else who is trying to “sell” your customers
- Frustrated with the money you’re making and feel stuck at a certain level of performance
- Lacking an effective, systemised sales approach that either you or your sales team use to generate extraordinary results
- Trying new and inconsistent approaches during each sales call
- Overwhelmed and overloaded and are spending more time solving problems rather than uncovering new ways to generate new business
- Wishing you had more time to do the things you really want to be doing and need to organise your time and your life more effectively
Working with a professional coach will enable you to:
- Increase your income
- Boost your sales performance
- Gain career satisfaction
- Position yourself ahead of your competition
- Attract more business
- Focus on implementing and reaching bigger, more rewarding goals in half the time it would take if you were to do it all on your own.
- Achieve a healthy, enjoyable balance between your personal and professional life.
- Develop the edge that clearly separates you from your competitors
- Generate tons of referrals from your existing customers
- Raise your level of self-confidence
- Take charge of your life so you can attract greater opportunities
- Identify and eliminate the selling headaches and most common selling mistakes that every salesperson makes that are costing you sales, time and energy
- Discover new, powerful strategies that will enable you to attract more customers.